Monday, July 11, 2011

"Just a Housewife..."

It seems to be coming up a lot lately. Maybe because I'm spending more time with other Stay-At-Home Moms. Maybe because I don't teach classes during the summer. But whatever the reason, my stay-at-home-ed-ness is something I wonder about. Whether I am "effective" as a housewife. Whether I "should" be at home.

Apparently, I've thought about it a lot. As I review my blogs, it seems to be a common topic. I can't even review them all here, that would be obnoxious.

So it'll be the topic for a couple days ;)

Long-time readers may remember The Carol Brady Experiment from last summer. It was an interesting experience for me, and one I still think about a lot. Here it is.


Laura Petrie, Parts 1 and 2

Shirley Partridge, Parts 1 and 2

Roseanne Conner, Parts 1 and 2

June Cleaver, Parts 1 and 2

Elyse Keaton, Parts 1 and 2



No comments:

Post a Comment