Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On Baking A Pie


I haven't had much time to post lately. I'm working on a fairly intense blog project, and there will be plenty to read in August, I promise. In the meantime...

You know when you sit down to watch a brand new episode of your very favorite sitcom, and it turns out to be one of those shows where they walk down memory lane and just show clips from old shows...?

Well, here comes a series of blogs like that.

I will, at least, relate them to things that are happening in my life.

This past weekend, for example, I made a pie. This is a big deal. You can read about why here.
And here. Maybe someday I'll post the magic recipe. But for now, I'm just going to bask in my glory and eat the very last piece of pie.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, complete with stars and everything. It looks awesome! I've never attempted a pie but like all my other foods, it would probably taste alright but look awful. I was gifted a much-needed cookbook at the wedding, so hopefully I'll learn how to turn disaster into dessert.

    ReplyDelete