Tuesday, May 14, 2013

And now, a word from our sponsor.

It's birthday week. That means party planning and shopping and cupcaking and cleaning. Multiple parties. Lots of presents.

It also means pictures. Which means haircuts. More on all of that in the days to come.

It's also the week of my concert at the school where I teach the choir. We only rehearse once a week, aside from the extra rehearsal time I'm given the day or two before. (And I'm extremely grateful for this time. Most schools strongly resist that sort of thing.) So I'm rehearsing and shopping and singing and coffeeing. For two days straight. At a secondary private school for students who have special needs.

It's also the week of the Art Auction at Lily's school.

As well as a special project I'm doing with my piano students.

And a few lessons in the city.

I'm tired.

I have lots to say about all of the above. And it will be said. All in neat little posts with neat little topics and neat little titles. But not today. Maybe tomorrow. The day after seems more likely.

In the meantime, I'm hoping you'll check out my indigogo campaign. It explains what I have in mind for the future of Thoroughly Modern Mommy. I could really use your help. Check it out. Spread the word. Let's take this thing to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment